12/30/08

Collective Haul & Xmas Gifts!!!!

Hey yall....I hope Christmas was WONDERFUL for each of you :) Here's a collective haul of the things I got for Xmas and things I've purchased over the past month!



MAC Fix+ Spray $16.00

Wet N Wild iSparkle e/s palette in Celestial Realm $3.99 CVS

Lancome Color Design e/s Quad in Sensational Effects $4 eBay

Femme Couture Gel Liner in Espresso $5 Sally's Beauty

NYC Color Wheel in Beyond The Sea $3.99 CVS

Picture of everything :)



AVON Eight-in-One e/s palette in Paradise Green $6.99

Another AVON palette in Neutral Tones....very pigmented :)

FINALLY!!! What I've always wanted!! My daddy bought me the essential MAC brushes!
L to R: 224, 217, 109, 239

Costco Brushes! Get them before the holiday season ends! $23.00


xoxoxo
- beautymarked21




No comments:

Post a Comment