3/12/09

~~AQuAmARinE Blue~~~




Soooo, I did this look today because I was soooooo happy to be on Spring Break!!! I remember going to Cancun for my high school graduation back in 2006 all I can remember are those BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL BLUE BEACHES!!!! I mean, it was literally breath taking! Soooo I did this look as a tribute to my trip in Cancun! LOL Lame I know :)


Products I used:

ESTEE LAUDER E/S BASE
NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN COTTAGE CHEESE
NYX E/S TRIO IN AQUAMARINE
NYX E/S IN WHITE (MATTE)
COVERGIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA IN BLACK
HIP CREAM EYELINER IN BLACK
COVER PERFECT POINT PLUS PENCIL IN KHAKI GREY (FOR BROWS)
NYX LIP GLOSS IN FROSTED BEIGE


VIDEO BELOW:

LOVE YA,
KELSEY

2 comments:

  1. I Love this look! You're soo pretty! and I luv your blog layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl! Im going to try and post as much as possible on here, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete