3/19/09

Maxi Dresses aka Town Gowns???

Okkkk so I finally got the time to go to the mall w/ my sis and we've been seeing these commercials for Old Navy's "Town Gowns"...so I guess these are going to be hot on the east coast this spring because it was only 60 degrees yesterday, which really isnt warm, especially with the wind, and we saw a bunch of girls with these maxi dresses on (I guess thats what they're called). So I did some online browsing and they run from about $25 - $30 on all the sites I've been to...I guess I'll be buying a couple...if I can find a print that I like, because the one's I've seen make me want to puke...lol. Here's some pics of the style :) They're actually cute. I'll probably wear them with a cardigan and some cute sandals or flip flops :)




No comments:

Post a Comment