5/15/09

My Empty Blush Palette!


So, I decided to try and press my Everyday Mineral blushes because I have so many of them that its hard to remember which shades I have w/o having to open each jar. So I purchased this from StarsMakeupHaven.com for $9.99USD + shipping.

You can also buy this palette from CoastalScents.com BUT they raise the prices of shipping! For that reason, I NEVER buy anything from CoastalScents.com. I honestly think they're scammers because all they do is buy their products from China for very low prices, then jack the prices up high and their shipping. So I always look for undiscovered alternative sites that sell the same items. eBay has these palettes as well, but I wanted to give StarsMakeUpHaven.com a try! And I'm really happy with my purchase :)


Sooooooo......look forward to a video on my YouTube account, and a blog post (w/ pics) about me pressing my mineral blushes from Everyday Minerals!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment