5/13/09

Review: Milani Sunset Blush Bronzer Duo in Sunset City


So I picked this up from my local CVS for about $6.99USD, and I must say its a pretty good bronzer. For reference, my complexion is Buttered Tan in Everyday Minerals...and last time I checked I was an NC30 in MAC.

This is a blush/bronze duo, majority of it is a bronzer. I swatched the blush with my Luminous blush (also Milani), and its the exact same blush. So if you were eyeing both this and Luminous, all you need is this duo!

You can wear this two different ways. The first way is swirling your brush to pick up both of the colors to mix them together, or put the blush on first and then the bronzer.

The color payoff is great, but I must say it doesnt really last on your face longer than about 3 hours. So you'll have to take it with you for touch ups!
I'll post swatch pictures soon!

XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment