12/28/09

Update & Rambling about my weird face

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and continues to have a Happy Holidays!
I took a bit of a break from updating my blog and posting tutorials on YouTube because I've been super busy with school. I'm in my last year of college so things are getting a bit hetic :-\
But since I'm on my winter break from classes I decided to give you all an update (if you even care..lol).

Sooo I'm going to talk about my wierd face! lol and when I say that I mean the changes my skin makes throughout the year. In the summer, I barely wear makeup on my face because my skin is really oily and the summer heat creates face sweat (ewww). When that face sweat mixes with my foundation, it doesn't make for a good combination. It creates a helluvalot of acne and pisses me off. Acne has always been a big issue for me (as some of you may already know from my previous posts). Not only does it create focal points on my face for people to stare at, but it also lowers my self-esteem. Sometimes I dont want to go out, or I just feel like dragging myself through the day. I get a lot of comments on YouTube (especially on my Dream Liquid Mousse video) from people saying I have flawless skin and I wonder what they're smoking when watching my videos! LOL There's no way I have flawless skin. Sometimes the camera I use to record my videos doesn't capture the real texture of my face, but there are scars and pimples :(

So now that its winter, I'm happier because my face CAN handle all of the crap that's in makeup! lol I still get acne here and there, but not as much as I would get in the winter.

I'm constantly changing my foundation so now I'm using Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Foundation. Its super thin, but it hasn't broken me out yet! Hopefully it will continue to work for me.

Until then, check my YT channel, I posted a new tutorial.....Sexy Smokey Eyes....

XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment