8/14/09

Review: Revlon ColorStay Brow Enhancer

Ok, so how many of you have very dull, boring, or sparse eyebrows that need some filling in?! I think I saw about 50% of ladies hands go up. I mean c'mon! Let's face it, some of us have beautifully crafted brows that require no work but tweezing or waxing..while others -- like myself -- need to use something to give them a little UMPH!
While paroozing through Target on my lunch break (yes, my lunch break! lol) I ran into this little baby again. I say again because I picked it up in CVS before, but didnt want to pay $10 for it because at the time I was thinking about getting the Anastasia pencil after reading IndianMakeUpDiva's review on it.
But anyway, Target has it for ~$7, so I got it, tried it &&&&&&&&&&& Results?!
I have mixed feelings about this....now, its not a PENCIL its actually tinted wax. So for those of you who have a heavy hand and tend to press color on to your brows so much that you look like Scruff McGruff, then no worries -- this stuff goes on very sheer but it's buildable. The reason I have mixed feelings is because this will fill in your brows to the extent that they look very full && volumptuous, BUT I myself have been trying to master the airbrushy eyebrow look...& I can achieve that better with a brown eyeshadow and a brow brush. Just my personal opinion :\
Like I always say: Try it -- dont like it?! Return it!
But anyway, the brow enhancer also comes with a highlight color to place right under your brows to give them super UMPH! lol I tried it & honestly, I dont like the pinkish color that comes with the medium brown -- at least not for highlight, but I will use it as a base for my eyeshadows, its really creamy. && if it lives up to the ColorStay promise of lasting many hours, then I'll definitely repurchase! Hope this helps!
XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment