8/6/09

Acne Sufferers Check This Out!!

Ladies,

How many times have you gone to sleep only to wake up and find something other than your reflection staring at you in the mirror? No, Im not talking about a ghost, I'm talking about a pimple!!! (Which is just as scary, IMO)

For the longest time, I've been fighting a war against ACNE!!!! It's truly my worst enemy! & for as long as I've been battling pimples, I've been on the hunt for products to help me get rid of them. I've tried just about everything advertised, and the one product that has EVER worked for me until now was ProActiv. ProActiv literally saved my face, and as "paid advertisy" as that may sounds, its true. The only thing about ProActiv is that it tends to burn really bad if I do all 3 steps. So usually I will opt out of using the toner, just because I find it to be very drying to my skin.

BUT, I'd like to share with you all another product that is really giving ProActiv's Repairing Lotion a run for its money.....

This little baby right here......
AcneFree Terminator 10 is a spot treatment. The active ingredient is 10% benzoyl peroxide (BP). This product is marketed as having the highest amount of BP that you can get in an acne medication without a prescription, and I believe them. (I think ProActiv's Repairing Lotion has about 2% BP)

I LITERALLY was in CVS for over an hour comparing acne products, and while most of the spot treatments had either 5% BP or 2.5% salicylic acid - this was the ONLY product that had 10% BP. For that reason, I rushed to the counter and paid ~$6 for it

When I got home and was getting ready for bed, I washed my face with my ProActiv Renewing Cleanser, and put Terminator 10 on all of my big gushy pimples. Results? When I woke up the next morning my pimples were no long gushy, its like the pusky stuff (eww) had been sucked out of the pimples! At that moment, I fell in love :)

This product has even made me question switching to the AcneFree 3-Step System as well, but I've spent a great amount of $$$ on ProActiv, so I will wait until I'ved used every last bit of it. But for all of you acne sufferers who have yet to try AcneFree Terminator 10, PLEASE go and get it TODAY! - I can just about promise you that you will see results after using it just one time. If not, come back and curse me out! lol

You can find this product at your local drugstore, Wal-Mart, and at Drugstore.com :) Good Luck Ladies!


XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment