8/9/09

Blistex Takes Lips to a New Level!!!

How many of us are in LOVE with Blistex products?
I remember when I was a little girl my mom would make sure she smeared Blistex all over my lips before I went out to play in the snow - just to be sure my lips stayed nice and moisturized. And ooohhhh that good ole' menthol tingling feeling :)

Well, even though Blistex still produces the #1 lip protectant, they've decided to kick it up a notch like Emeril lol......

Introducing....Blistex Lip Massage!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's still the lip protectant we all know know and love, just with a little UMPHHHHHHH!!!!!

The application tip of the little tube now has a rigged but smooth surface to help "massage" your precious soup coolers! When I saw this is the store, I knew I had to try it. As soon as I purchased it, I cracked open the packaging and rolled it on my lips - HEAVEN! It really does have a "STIMULATING MASSAGE TIP"....I find myself applying this every 10 mins, not because it doesn't last, but because it feels soooooo good gliding on my lips!

For about $2 you can try it too...this product is extremely NEW, seeing as how it isnt even listed on the Blistex website, or any other sites like Drugstore.com, CVS.com, etc. etc. As a matter of fact, I had to do a google search with quotation marks just to find a picture of this product!!! So I hope you'll be able to find it in your local drugstore!

PS: It also has SPF 15!

XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment