8/7/09

Revlon Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

Pink is definitely "IN" this summer! Pink eyeshadow, pink blush, pink, nail polish, and pink lipstick!! LOL so much pink :) As I was checking out the latest celeb gossip on MediaTakeOut.com, I saw one story about Kanye West & Amber Rose. Every time I see pictures of her, or see her on TV I think to myself "She is really pretty, & that pink lipstick is the bizness!"

So I did some research and came across Revlon's Matte l/s in Pink Pout. This stuff has been out for a while now, so Im not really sure why I dont already have it. I think its because when I went on MakeupAlley.com & read the reviews for the Nude Attitude color, ppl were saying how Revlon's formula was very drying. But anyway, I went to target & got it for about $6, and as soon as I got in my car- I HAD TO TRY IT! lol

I smeared Pink Pout on my lips, and OMG! This stuff is EXTREMELY PIGMENTED! & its so freaking pretty! lol I'll post pictures once I get home to my camera, but for right now, enjoy these pictures of the beautiful Amber Rose & her pink pout! lol




XOXO,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment